Ground floor condo with parking and a half-backyard includes an open concept area with large openings facing the garden that provides plentiful sunlight. This unit is located in a great family-oriented community in the heart of the Petite-Patrie. It has been entirely renovated and reconfigured with great care. Excellent energy efficiency and soundproofing. Unfinished basement (7' height) at the back of the unit. The main floor boasts oiled hardwood flooring and a heated ceramic tiling in the bathroom. See addendum for additional details on renovations and proximity services.
- INSULATION AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Complete update of
insulation, all doors and windows replaced, Daikin heat
pump (12 HSPF), energy recovery air exchanger and dedicated
- SOUNDPROOFING: Superior quality soundproofing assembly
throughout the entire ceiling, as well as additional
soundproofing measures in walls.
- STRUCTURE AND FOUNDATIONS: major excavation and structure
works (foundation underpinning and reinforcement, sump
pump, steel posts and beam structure, etc.)
- ELECTRICITY AND PLUMBING: Plumbing and electricity
- BATHROOM: Zero level shower with Shluter membrane
waterproofing. Heated floor.
- KITCHEN: High grade concrete countertop, walk-in pantry
with integrated storage, full height cabinets, custom
restored hemlock wood paneling
- WOODWORK: Custom shelving and storage cabinet made with
restored hemlock wood paneling. Solid wood baseboards and
trim in all rooms. Restored antique doors.
- GREEN LANEWAY AND COMMUNITY: Vehicule accessible laneway
with multiple speed attenuation measures. Shared cost snow
removal service (~20$/yr). Active and family-friendly
- EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION: Within 500m - CPE/daycares,
elementary schools, St-Édouard park, grocery stores,
pharmacy, bank, GEM maternal support group, coffee shops,
restaurants, bakeries, Plaza St-Hubert. Within walking
distance of Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau Elementary School
(English Montreal School Board).
- ACCESSIBILITY AND PUBLIC TRANSIT: private parking with
electric car charger infrastructure. Nearby public electric
car chargers as well. Located near both the orange
(Beaubien, 8 min) and blue (Jean-Talon, 10 min) metro
lines. Access to the 13, 18, 30 and 95 bus lines and nearby
Electric Range, Dryer, Light fixture in the dinning room, All the window treatment including their automation system, PAX shelving system in closet in bedrooms, Banquette, Flower Box, leftover renovation material
Washing machine, Dishwasher, Electric car charging station and plug, Antique furniture with mirror in the entrance, blue chest of drawers, small old wood shelves in the dinning room, Paintings, furniture and decoration